You know when you find something that works and you don’t want to ever have to let it go? Sea Wench Naturals products are one of those things for me and my family. I have the most hormonal skin, especially facial skin, and have spent far too much money throughout my life testing products with the hope that they would solve my blotchy, hairy, acne prone, oily, and dry in places skin problems. Nothing has ever worked it’s magic like Sea Wench Naturals has. Aside from clearing up my skin, there are many other reasons why I choose to support SWN.
- Natural & Organic Canadian Ingredients. Sea Wench Naturals takes pride in using ingredients that are homegrown or grown by local farmers right in Clayoquot Sound, BC., Canada, or that are even extracted onsite from the ocean. Supporting Canadian businesses and purchasing Made in Canada products when possible are two things that we value in my family. I want to support a local company who in turn supports local businesses and farmers.
- Handcrafted. Each product is personally handmade in small batches. I have even had a couple of orders arrive a few days later than usual because they had literally been making the products to fulfill my order. You can’t get much more fresh than that!
- Something for the Whole Family. Sea Wench Naturals has something for the whole family. The Seahorse Baby Wash for example is a bodywash/shampoo staple in our house and has grown with B & C from infant to now. They offer products for women, moms to be, children, men, and pets even! I have never used a Sea Wench product that I didn’t like.
- Reasonable Prices. Sea Wench Naturals is affordable. I don’t even want to know how much money I’ve spent in the past on professional products in an attempt to cure my hormonal facial blues. Their prices are partly why I cannot say enough good things about SWN. I choose to shop for my SWN products straight from their website, but the odd time pop into one of my local health food stores that introduced me to SWN on their 15% off days to see if there is anything new that I’ve missed from SWN.
- My mom likes it! I convinced my mom to put in an order with me a couple of years ago. My mom is the kind of person who is very set on her premium brands of serums and creams so she initially tried some SWN bubble bath and soap. Eventually she stepped out of her comfort zone and tried the Blue Pearl Facial Serum. When she said “that serum is nice stuff hey?” I almost fell off my chair. My Lancome & Estee Lauder loving mom liked the Blue Pearl Facial Serum and had incorporated it into her facial care routine!!
I cannot possibly list everything that I love from Sea Wench Naturals because I truly love it all and there are products still on my wish list. If I did, however, have to pick a product that I couldn’t live without it would be the Blue Pearl Facial Serum. I was afraid of serums and their oiliness for the longest time, took a leap of faith with Blue Pearl, and hope to never have to use anything else! I cannot believe that for $24 (online) there is a product as natural and amazing as the Blue Pearl Facial Serum from Sea Wench Naturals.